The Agner Swiss Artist. An evaluation of our selection process.
Artist relations are the hallmark and define both the key, foundational and organic identity of Agner Swiss. Our artists reflect the fundamental integrity of the brand and as such are considered vital both within the integration of brand vision in addition to broader consumer awareness. As a result, the approach is to align with artists who present the capacity to both provide and leverage maximum brand exposure within high profile instructional, studio and performance environments.
It is our sincere interest to provide the highest degree of support to our artists, therefore it is understood that our approach for artist consideration is necessarily, highly selective by design and comprises a diverse range of criteria to determine if an artist relationship with Agner Swiss is viable.
In correlation with a forum of high visibility, critical evaluation for artist consideration, we must also require artist applicants to display the highest degree of artistic and technical mastery within their chosen performance disciplines. Additional consideration is contrasted within the individual applicants capacity to viably market and campaign both a cohesive brand philosophy and vision.
We strongly encourage all applicants to self-evaluate their individual capacity to pursue an artist relationship with Agner Swiss and naturally require all requested references for further evaluation. It is further understood that all received correspondence is non-returnable. For artist consideration, please provide the following:
- Cover Letter
- Summary biography / comprehensive contact information
- Current, germane resume citing professional field experience, academic credentials (if applicable) etc.
- Itinerary (if applicable) Management contact information
- Specializations, i.e., instruction, clinician, publishing, drum corps, industry background etc.
- Exisiting artist relationships (cite key company /organization contacts for verification)
- Physical recordings/documentation i.e., CD/DVD (non-returnable)
- Peripheral resources, i.e., website(s), YouTube channel, misc. links, i.e., (iTunes, mp3, etc.)
- Cited understanding for pursuing an artist relationship with Agner Swiss and germane marketing advantage
- Applicable high resolution photo(s). (Non-returnable).
All endorsement submissions must be received via conventional mail correspondence. We emphasize that there are no exceptions to this policy.
Standard response time is 6 -8 weeks. Additional applicant information may be required for further evaluation. Your consideration during this process is sincerely appreciated. For all conventional correspondence:
At Agner Swiss, the ability to properly accommodate our artist roster is of paramount importance, thus the necessity to not over extend that commitment contributes greatly to our evaluation process. In the event an applicant is declined, we strongly encourage them to maintain open communication with our artist relations department and to re-submit an artist application as both their prospective career and playing needs evolve. In this manner, Agner Swiss is best aligned to provide the most comprehensive, equitable service possible.